Our corporate supporters are invaluable to us. Thanks to their dedication over the years, we’ve been able to improve the lives of hundreds of children with brain tumours, and their families too.
Why become a corporate supporter?
Being a corporate supporter for Tom’s Trust gives many benefits to both our charity and the families we support, as well as the companies which support us. No matter how big or small your organisation is, you can make a huge difference to the lives of children with brain tumours, as well as their loved ones.
There are many benefits to being a Tom’s Trust corporate supporter:
- It boosts staff morale. Doing something good for the community and having a common goal helps bring people together and encourages team building, while unlocking and discovering new skills and interests.
- It creates a good work culture and corporate identity.
- It’s great for brand recognition and business image, helping to boost PR for your company.
- You’ll receive great support and fundraising ideas from Tom’s Trust which you can give to your team, including tailored support based on your organisation’s size, aims and needs.
- Your employees will be able to enjoy some fun charity days while raising money for a worthy cause.
- Donating goods or financial support to a charity is tax deductible.
- Your company will gain exposure to different sectors which helps to diversify knowledge.
- You’ll get a number of networking, marketing and PR opportunities.
- You could gain increased visibility and revenue.
- It will encourage staff to achieve personal goals and be healthier (e.g sporting challenges).
- You’ll have the knowledge that your organisation helped hundreds of childrens with brain tumours across the UK.
- You will build long lasting partnerships and friendships with the team at Tom’s Trust.
How you can make a difference
Tom’s Trust continuously develops and evolves its fundraising activities for the individual corporate team. Our fundraising is as innovative and pioneering as our work. We want to inspire your staff while working in partnership with you and build a diverse, engaging calendar of fundraising and awareness events, including volunteer opportunities.
As a corporate supporter you could:
- Choose us as your charity of the year
- Take part in a sponsored fundraising event
- Organise a ‘lunch and learn’
- Enter a team into a ‘challenge event’
- Do a cause-related marketing campaign (with the help of our communications team)
- Provide us with a gift in kind with your organisation’s services or individual skills
- Offer pro bono support
- Match funds raised by your employees
- Offer payroll giving
- Organise enjoyable fundraising activities at your workplace, like a cake sale or Christmas Jumper Day
- Arrange a volunteering day or half-day for your staff with Tom’s Trust
- Follow us on LinkedIn and support our social media posts
At Tom’s Trust, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with mutual benefits. We promise to help raise the profile of our corporate partners and highlight their community commitment to charities.
Raise funds to help transform the lives of children diagnosed with a brain tumour and support their families today. Find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our corporate partners
We want to say a huge thank you to all our corporate supporters. You can read a bit more about some of them below, and if you’re curious about signing your organisation up to become a Tom’s Trust corporate partner, read their testimonials about working with us and their reasons for doing so.
Some of our previous corporate supporters
Interested in supporting Tom’s Trust?
Get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Your business, big or small, could have a profound impact on the work we do.