We are delighted to have been chosen by The Cambridge Building Society as one of the charities of the month for 2016! We are hoping that their staff will get involved with projects at the hospital to enhance the services we offer to children with brain tumours. The support of such a prestigious organisation and local business means the world to us – thank you to all who nominated and chose us to be part of it!
- Tom’s Trust Receives £100,000 Grant from Global’s Make Some Noise
- A visit from Sir Alastair Cook inspires young cricket fans at Tom’s school
- Tom’s Trust Celebrates One Million Pounds Milestone
- Nichino Europe Support Children with Brain Tumours
- Tom’s Mum and Tom’s Trust Co-Founder, Debs Whiteley, wins the West Anglia Pride of Britain Award