Tom’s Trust is delighted to be one of Global’s Make Some Noise charities of 2018! We are thrilled to be part of this amazing drive to raise money and awareness for smaller charities that are changing the lives of children and young people in the UK. Global’s Make Some Noise partners charities with a local radio station to shout out about local projects and events, and we are privileged to be working with Heart Cambridgeshire to highlight our invaluable work throughout the year and promote all of our fantastic events. Global run an array of fundraising events throughout the year and we cannot wait to get involved and make some noise about our work to help children and their families affected by brain cancer.
- Tom’s Trust is chosen as a Global’s Make Some Noise charity 2018
- Tom’s Trust/Red Panda ladies rugby team win their first tournament
- Sworders announces Tom’s Trust as the official charity partner for its 10th anniversary auction
- Wendens Ambo Youth Cricket Club Continue Their Support for Tom’s Trust
- Tom’s Trust nominated as Cambridge Building Society’s AGM partner for 2018