Refresh, Recharge and Renew Wellness Festival
Join us for a fun and informative evening and learn how to make simple changes to your life which will make huge changes to you and your family’s health and fitness.
The Refresh, Recharge and Renew Wellness Festival brings you experts from across the whole health and fitness industry including: fitness, nutrition, physiotherapy, well-being, health foods, natural body products, sports and ski wear.
Grab a drink (either vegan wine or a juice), browse the range of products and meet our other health and fitness professionals. There are a whole host of fantastic raffles prizes and healthy goody bags.
- 8 & 9pm:Carys Jackson from Active Life join either slot for a short interactive talk about health and fitness for the whole family.
- Susie Harrison from Scrummy Life: how to make sugar free living a way of life, healthy snacks and recipes.
- Luke Bowman from Reform Physiotherapy: treatment of sports injuries and rehabilitation.
- Jen Shackleton from Peace Within: well-being therapy and coaching.
- Michaela Vaux will have a range of Tropic products: pure, natural, effective skincare range with NO nasties.
- Ani from The Tiger Nut Company: They are sugar free, full of prebiotics which are great for good gut and mental health.
- Decathlon Cambridge: range of yoga and skiwear.
Ashburton Hall, St Faith’s School, Trumpington Road
7.30pm-9.30pm on 31st January 2018
Sign up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets are just £10 each and help support our work at Tom’s Trust.