Fundraise for us
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Tom’s Trust – we know how valuable your time is and your support means a lot to us! The funds you raise will ensure that more children with brain tumours and their families get the mental health support they so badly need.
At Tom’s Trust we want to give you the tools to make your fundraising a success, by providing fundraising ideas and advice and resources to get you started, as well as tips if you’re planning to do a run or physical challenge.
- Fundraising ideas
- Interested in fundraising for Tom’s Trust but not sure what to do? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Events: Host a dinner party, dance or disco, quiz night or bake sale. See our fundraising pack for more ideas!
- Hold a raffle, sweepstake or tombola
- Sporting and physical challenges
- Personal challenges: Try giving something up that you love, a year-long challenge (eg. 10,000 steps a day) or a head shave. How far can you push yourself?
- Celebrations and special days: Why not ask friends for a donation instead of presents or hold a collection?
- Host a Tea for Tom with your friends and family
- Get creative and come up with your own unique fundraising idea!
Check our our Fundraising Advice and Resources page for advice on how to make your fundraising as effective as possible.