We are delighted to have been chosen by The Cambridge Building Society as one of the charities of the month for 2016! We are hoping that their staff will get involved with projects at the hospital to enhance the services we offer to children with brain tumours. The support of such a prestigious organisation and local business means the world to us – thank you to all who nominated and chose us to be part of it!
- Tom’s Trust Ambassador Group 2021 at the Great North Children’s Hospital
- Tom’s Trust welcomes new trustee
- Tom’s Trust’s London Marathon runners set new Guinness World Record
- Mum who lost her son to a brain tumour runs half marathon for the first time since his death to help other families
- Debs speaks to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire