We are delighted to have been chosen by The Cambridge Building Society as one of the charities of the month for 2016! We are hoping that their staff will get involved with projects at the hospital to enhance the services we offer to children with brain tumours. The support of such a prestigious organisation and local business means the world to us – thank you to all who nominated and chose us to be part of it!
- Two runners to set a Guinness World Record for running the London Marathon in handcuffs in aid of Tom’s Trust
- Signed picture of Princess Diana is unearthed by Tom’s Trust with hopes to raise thousands of pounds at auction
- Three friends to cycle 140 miles in coast-to-coast challenge for Tom’s Trust
- Tom’s Trust partners with Tom’s Teas to raise money for Tea for Tom event
- Proudly marking ten years of Tom’s Trust: The accomplishments of a small charity over a decade