We are delighted to have been chosen by The Cambridge Building Society as one of the charities of the month for 2016! We are hoping that their staff will get involved with projects at the hospital to enhance the services we offer to children with brain tumours. The support of such a prestigious organisation and local business means the world to us – thank you to all who nominated and chose us to be part of it!
- Tom’s Trust Volunteer set to enjoy ABBA concert thanks to UK Charity Week
- Newcastle Dad runs 5km a day in January to raise funds for Tom’s Trust
- Children’s Brain tumour charity launches 7 Wishes for Christmas Campaign as part of the Big Give
- 11 year old stars in new video to explain what Tom’s Trust Psychologists do
- Nine-year-old boy to run 3k a day in November for Tom’s Trust