Tom’s Trust is delighted to be one of Global’s Make Some Noise charities of 2018! We are thrilled to be part of this amazing drive to raise money and awareness for smaller charities that are changing the lives of children and young people in the UK. Global’s Make Some Noise partners charities with a local radio station to shout out about local projects and events, and we are privileged to be working with Heart Cambridgeshire to highlight our invaluable work throughout the year and promote all of our fantastic events. Global run an array of fundraising events throughout the year and we cannot wait to get involved and make some noise about our work to help children and their families affected by brain cancer.
- Tom’s Trust Volunteer set to enjoy ABBA concert thanks to UK Charity Week
- Newcastle Dad runs 5km a day in January to raise funds for Tom’s Trust
- Children’s Brain tumour charity launches 7 Wishes for Christmas Campaign as part of the Big Give
- 11 year old stars in new video to explain what Tom’s Trust Psychologists do
- Nine-year-old boy to run 3k a day in November for Tom’s Trust