Tom’s Trust is delighted to be one of Global’s Make Some Noise charities of 2018! We are thrilled to be part of this amazing drive to raise money and awareness for smaller charities that are changing the lives of children and young people in the UK. Global’s Make Some Noise partners charities with a local radio station to shout out about local projects and events, and we are privileged to be working with Heart Cambridgeshire to highlight our invaluable work throughout the year and promote all of our fantastic events. Global run an array of fundraising events throughout the year and we cannot wait to get involved and make some noise about our work to help children and their families affected by brain cancer.
- Debs speaks to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire
- We’re hiring! Come and work for Tom’s Trust.
- “Mental health has always been the poor relative to physical health.” Tom’s Trust Co-Founder Debs speaks to Cambridge 105 Radio
- Four friends fund treatment for a child with a brain tumour for a whole year through 140-mile coast-to-coast challenge
- Two runners to set a Guinness World Record for running the London Marathon in handcuffs in aid of Tom’s Trust